Sunday, March 2, 2014

Men at Work

With the recent uptick in crib-time mobility, mama and papa have decided that new security measures need to be put into effect. In order to make that happen, I grabbed my son and my tools, pulled apart the crib, and went to work.


Supervisor Rowan and Foreman Leo the Lion watched over the affairs as the manual labor (dad) went to work lowering the crib bed to a safer and less-likely-for-a-baby-to-fall-out-the-top level. Supervisor Rowan thought it best to dress as a sailor for this venture.


Midway through the procedures the young supervisor wished to help. I volunteered him to hold the mattress while I tightened the nuts and bolts on the crib. 


I'm not sure if he was totally satisfied with the results, but at least his late night gymastic routines will be safer, though the noise level will undoubtably stay the same.





No comments:

Post a Comment